NOTICE WRITING FOR IX X
NOTICE WRITING FOR IX X
What is a Notice?
Notice is generally used for communication. It is issued to announce for many people. It can be seen in a notice board of schools, colleges, clubs, etc.
HOW TO WRITE A NOTICE
- write the word NOTICE in capital letters on the top of the writing.
- Just below the word NOTICE, write the subject briefly within the bracket.
- Write the name of the organization over the word NOTICE within the bracket.
- Write the date on the top right corner of the notice.
- Signature of the authorized person who is issuing the notice should be given at the bottom right corner.
- If necessary, authority should countersign the notice.
- Students should use Seal for notice writing at the bottom of left(club) /middle(school) side of the page.
- Students should write Notices in passive voice constructions.
NOTICE WRITING FOR IX X
1.Write a notice informing the members of the club that a picnic has been arranged by the club. Mention the date, place, time, etc.
(Kashignj Five Star Club)
(For the annual picnic)
It is hereby notified that the annual picnic of the club has been arranged at the Diamond Harbour on 01/2021. The members should join the picnic party with their family members. We will hire a luxury bus for this purpose . Each member must contribute RS.2000 to the undersigned on or before 15th December 2020. We shall start from the club premises at 6 .a.m and return to the same spot at 8:00 p.m. I hope that there will be a lot of fun and laughter in the wintry mood. The co-operation of the members is earnestly solicited to make the picnic a grand success.
Seal of the club,
- Your school is organizing a cultural competition… write a notice as the president of the cultural club of your school, informing the students about the details of the programme. you should also encourage students to participate.
(For a cultural competition)
It is hereby notified that a cultural competition will be held on Wednesday 15/02/,2021 by the cultural club of our school in the assembly hall. The chief aim of this competition is to rouse cultural spirits among the students. The items of the cultural performances are music, recitation, dance, song, classical song, one-act-play, quiz, etc. The willing students must enlist their names to the undersigned on or before January 20/01/2021. Details of the programme will be available in the school office. For further information, if any, you may contact the undersigned.
Countersigned by Samit Mondal,
Santosh Kr Mondal President of
The Headmaster Cultural club
- Imagine that you are the secretary of the tour committee of your school. The committee has decided to go to Darjeeling on an excursion. Write a notice informing the students of the programme and request them to participate.
( Educational Tour)
It is hereby notified that the tour committee of our school has arranged an excursion to Darjeeling. The excursion will be for four days. We will hire a luxury bus for this purpose. The bus will start from the school premises on December 21st at 10 A.M.We may expect that we shall return from Darjeeling at 8 p.m on 25th December. The willing students should participate in the excursion. They must enlist their names and deposit RS 1200/- to their respective class teachers on or before December 5th,2020. Students should to bring with them some essential things such as toothpaste, toothbrush, medicines, winter wear, etc. For further information, if any, you may contact the undersigned.
Countersigned by Prasanta Das,
Santosh Kr Mondal Secretary of tour
Headmaster of Committee
- As the secretary of your school, write a notice inviting subscriptions to the fund you are raising for Some of the flood-affected districts of West Bengal.
It is hereby notified that our school has decided to send relief funds for Some of the flood-affected districts of West Bengal. All students of the school should contribute to the fund of the school generously. The contributions will be deposited to the secretary of the school from 01 to 10 October from 11 a.m to 2 p.m every day. On 15th October the contributions will be sent to the disastrous flood areas through the Relief Fund of the chief minister. Your contributions will be cordially accepted.
Countersigned by Raju Sarkar,
Santosh Kr Mondal Secretary of
Headmaster Students’ welfare
6.Suppose you are the secretary of your local club. write a notice informing the members about opening a library in your club.
(Kashiganj Five Star Club)
(For Opening a Library)
It is hereby notified that our club is going to open a library on 15th, July 2021 at 10 A.M. So, all the willing members should donate books for the library as many as possible. Donators will be charged for the membership. The poor understudies will have free access to the library. Prasenjit Ghosh, the honourable chairman of Jiaganj-Azimgnj Municipality will do the inauguration.. All the members should attend the opening ceremony. Books will be accepted at the undersigned’s office.For more details, you may contact the undersigned.
Seal of the club Surajit Das,
kashiganj Five-star club
*****I hope you understand all these notices very well.
**** STORY WRITING QUESTIONS ANSWERS LINK :https://www.brojendasenglish.com/story-writing-for-class-ix-and-x-story-writing-madhyamik-2021/