SPOKEN ENGLISH QUESTIONS ANSWERS
SPOKEN ENGLISH MOST IMPORTANT 50 QUESTIONS ANSWERS FOR BEGINNERS FOR SPOKEN ENGLISH BASICS 50 QUESTIONS ANSWERS FOR SPOKEN ENGLISH.
- How are you, Rita?
I am good/fine/pretty well/fit as a fiddle.
- How do you do?
I am fine indeed.
- How far is your school from your house?
My school is about 5 kilometre from my house.
- How long will you read?
I will read for half an hour.
- If you don’t mind may I ask you a question?
Sure go ahead.
- What are you going to be?
I want to be a doctor.
- Can you swim?
Yes, I can swim.
- Can you sing?
I am afraid I cannot sing.
- Can you dance?
I am afraid I cannot dance at all.
- Can you do this for me?
Yes why not I can do anything for you.
- Can you do me a favour?
Sure. I am always at your service.
- Whose pen is this?
This is Kavita’s pen.
- Why are you getting late?
I am not finding the keys of my bike.
- Can you solve my problem?
why not, you just tell me your problem and I will solve it instantly.
- Do you have any questions?
I don’t have any further questions.
- How many teachers are there in your school?
There are 32 teachers in our school.
- Do you have any experience how to do this?
I don’t have any experience of it.
- Do you understand what I say?
We can understand your every word.
- Do you know how to perform the change of voice?
I am afraid, I don’t know.
- What time do you go to bed?
Normally I go to bed at 10 O’clock.
- What time do you get up?
I get up at 7 a.m.
- Will You go to school today?
Yes, I will.
- How many days do you go to school in a week?
I go to school for 4 days a week.
- What’s your plan for the next weekend?
I am going to watch a web series named Mirzapur next weekend.
- Will you lend me some money?
I am sorry I shall not able to give you money right now.
- Do you have a change of 500 rupees?
I’m afraid I don’t have.
- When did you go to school yesterday?
I went to school at 10.40 O’clock.
- How many questions have written?
I have only 3 questions.
- What’s for lunch today?
Fried rice, panir, chili chicken are for today’s lunch.
- When are you going to buy a laptop?
I am going to buy a laptop next Monday.
- Where have you been all these days?
I have been to My maternal uncle’s house at Krishnanagar in Nadia.
- What dress will you put on at saptami?
I will put on Jeans and a white shirt, purchased from Berhampore Sunita.
- How much is this?
This is only Rs.150/-.
- Does this new dress suit me?
It suits you pretty well. And you look gorgeous with this dress.
- How do I look when I put on sunglasses?
When you put on sunglasses, you look like a villain of Bollywood.
- What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is pink.
- Who is your favourite actor?
My favourite actor is Amitabh Bachchan.
- Who is your favourite actress?
My favourite actress is Deepika Padukone.
- In which restaurant would like to go?
I would like to go to Hesel.
- Do you have any mango tree in your garden?
Yes, we have two mango trees in our garden.
- What do you like most tea or coffee?
in summer I like tea but in winter I like coffee.
- After madhyamik which stream would like to go for science or arts?
After madhyamik, I would like to go for the arts stream.
- After H.S in which subject would you like to take honours?
After H.S I would like to take honours in English.
- How old are you?
I am 15 years old.
- Do you have any mobile phone?
Yes, recently I have got a brand new Redmi note 8 Pro.
- May I know your name please?
Yes why not, my name is Samiran Das.
- What is your surname?
My surname is Das.
- May I have your WhatsApp number please?
Yes why not, please jot down my WhatsApp number—-9474000000.
- How are you spending your time in lockdown?
To be honest with you, I am spending my time in lockdown by watching Television, playing online games like Pubg , COC.
- Who is your favourite cricketer?
My favourite cricketer is Virat Kohli.
**** 20 MOST IMPORTANT SPOKEN ENGLISG CONVERSATIONS/ DIALOGUE WRITNG LINK:https://www.brojendasenglish.com/dialogue-writing-for-class-ix-x/